Sunday, May 8, 2016

La Passacaglia - Third Round

My progress on the La Passacaglia project continues and I'm really enjoying the process.  Here is my third Rosette or Round.

La Pasacaglia - Another Rosette
La Passacaglia - Another Rosette



I received a wonderful birthday gift last month from my children; both of the quilt books from Willyne Hammerstein, Millefiori Quilts and Millefiori Quilts 2!  I wasn't expecting both books, but I had hinted that the first one was on my wish list.  I wasn't sure if the second one would be over-kill, but it did not disappoint.  It's a wonderful addition and not at all just a repeat.

Now that I have the book, I'm forging ahead with more confidence.  I now have three of the rosettes complete and love the way the project is coming together.


La Pasacaglia - Progress
La Pasacaglia - Progress

To see all of my rosettes up close, check out my earlier posts.