Sunday, October 23, 2016

Garden Fence and Star Puzzle: Blue & White Sampler Quilt Blocks

I completed two more blocks for my Blue & White Sampler Quilt, Garden Fence and Star Puzzle.

Star Puzzle and Garden Fence Quilt Blocks
Star Puzzle and Garden Fence Quilt Blocks



Both blocks are eight inches square.

I found Garden Fence on the Hyacinth Quilt Designs website, where she has a lovely yellow/gold/grey quilt with this quilt block.  I chose to leave the outer white border off since I'm looking for a few blocks with less white in them.  Since I wanted this to be eight inches, I ended up redrafting the block for my own use.

Garden Fence Quilt Block
Garden Fence Quilt Block

You can find Star Puzzle on Quilter's Cache, a wonderful source for loads of quilt blocks.

Star Puzzle Quilt Block
Star Puzzle Quilt Block

Two more blocks down; who knows how many to go!?!