Saturday, July 16, 2016

Providence Quilt Block - Blue & White Sampler

I have two more blocks completed for my Blue & White Sampler, Providence and a mystery block.  If you know the name of this block, please let me know!



Blue & White Sampler Blocks
Blue & White Sampler Blocks


I made this block 12 inches square, but I don't know the name!  I found it at www.fussycutter.com, but was not able to find the name and can't find the block there any longer; if you know it, please leave me a comment so I can properly name this awesome block.  I now have all of my 12 inch blocks finished for the sampler quilt; so, yay!

Mystery Block
Mystery Block

I made Providence 10 inches square and found this block at Blocks: 365; lots of great blocks to be found there.

Providence Quilt Block
Providence Quilt Block

I'll share overall progress with my next few blocks, but until then check out my progress on the Blue & White Sampler Built project.