Monday, December 21, 2015

Farmer's Wife - Week 25 - Our Blocks

For week 25 of our Farmer's Wife Quilt-along, we made three more blocks using mostly Foundation Paper Piecing.  Here are our blocks:



Block 44 - Gentleman's Fancy

Farmer's Wife - Block 44 - Gentleman's Fancy
Beth's Farmer's Wife - Block 44 - Gentleman's Fancy
MJ's Farmer's Wife - Block 44 - Gentleman's Fancy

Block 47 - Homemaker

Farmer's Wife - Block 47 - Homemaker
Beth's Farmer's Wife - Block 47 - Homemaker
Farmer's Wife - Block 47 - Homemaker
MJ's Farmer's Wife - Block 47 - Homemaker

Block 53 - Jackknife

OK, so I messed up and decided not to fix it!  You can see that I rotated the corner blocks as compared to Beth's.

Farmer's Wife - Block 53 - Jackknife
Beth's Farmer's Wife - Block 53 - Jackknife
Farmer's Wife - Block 53 - Jackknife
MJ's Farmer's Wife - Block 53 - Jackknife


See instructions for Week 25 Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along.
See our blocks from Week 24.

4 comments:

  1. I love your rotated corner blocks! It makes an interesting white star shape. I wish I had done the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have mixed emotions about it. Would have liked for the red triangles to be more in the center of the block, but I'm happy with it.

      Delete
  2. I know this is an old post but it just came up on my email. What is the finished size of these blocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Farmer's Wife blocks are 6" finished, 6.5" with seam allowances.

      Delete